Electrical Safety Management is our core business. We provide expert consultancy and advice for blue chip organisations across Europe concerned with the safe management of risk associated with all electrical work activities. ESUK provide a multi-faceted holistic approach including a full electrical safety management program, project management and policy documentation all bespoke to the client’s requirements including fully accredited and bespoke training courses and personnel assessment programmes.
ESUK are the UK’s foremost exponent of Arc Flash Technology and carry out a wide range of power system studies across Europe, including short circuit, protection coordination and complex Arc Flash Studies. ESUK are also a reseller for EasyPowerTM power systems software & support.
Electrical Safety UK offers a range of cost effective services including:
- Expert advice in general electrical safety on site or in factory premises including translation.
- Bespoke safety rules specific to your operation.
- Live working Arc Flash studies including labelling and hazard calculations.
- Bespoke training for your engineering staff & contractors specific to your procedures and rules.
- HV & LV operational; coaching and training.
- Independent incident investigations.
- Electrical design, protection and fault location training.
- Carry out periodic audits and site assessments.
- Control of HV Contractors & Access to Substation Training.
As part of the Electrical Safety Management process it is essential to ensure that employees and associated contractors are competent. ESUK offer accredited and bespoke training courses and personnel assessment programmes including City & Guilds, IOSH, SPA (Safety Pass Alliance), Energy and Utility Skills. ESUK is also registered with the EEIAS – Energy and Efficiency Independent Assessment Service and CIPD for recognition and accreditation of all training courses.
ESUK and its team of Assessors and Trainers understand the need for flexibility when dealing with delegates of varying abilities, skills and knowledge. Being able to adapt to situations that may be challenging to assist a candidate to achieve their own personal development goals whether they are Individuals, Commercial Organisations or working in Utilities.
Electrical Safety UK Limited
2 Genesis Business Park
Tel: +44 (0)1709 961 666