Electrical Safety UK is a specialist company concerned with the safe management of risk associated with all electrical work activities. Having pioneered the European approach to Arc Flash hazard assessment and management, ESUK have a proven track record in carrying out arc flash studies throughout the UK and mainland Europe.
Electrical Safety UK offers a range of cost effective services including:
- Expert advice in general electrical safety on site or in factory premises including translation.
- Bespoke safety rules specific to your operation.
- Live working Arc Flash studies including labelling and hazard calculations.
- Bespoke training for your engineering staff & contractors specific to your procedures and rules.
- HV & LV operational; coaching and training.
- Independent incident investigations.
- Electrical design, protection and fault location training.
- Carry out periodic audits and site assessments.
- Control of HV Contractors & Access to Substation Training.